Tuesday 10 September 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I haven't been able to get online much this summer, but now with our mobiles  now having a 1GB instead of 100MB means we can use the laptop.
 Luckily the last paintings I took to Waterside Gallery are selling well, I wasn't sure how they would go, but when framed and hanging on the gallery wall I was pleased how colourful they looked. 
I have spent the last few weeks painting a few watercolours, the best times were being able to do this sat in the cockpit in the sunshine. I have also been trying write up my sketchbook journal about our Camino that we did in June. We have had some perfect sails in the local area, which can't be beaten for boating when the weather is fine. Magical nights at anchor up the River Fal with tawny owls making the odd hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment